Rocky Mountain Veterinary Rehabilitation
Why Choose Us?
We work together to help you maximize your pet's mobility, comfort, and quality of life. Our team includes our staff, your regular veterinarian, you, your pet, and your household. By offering therapy in the comfort of your veterinarian's office or your home, we strive to make everything convenient for you. You will receive compassionate, high quality care.
Examples of Conditions Treated:
Patients with orthopedic conditions:
- knee cap difficulties such as patellar luxation
- limb deformities
- ligament tears
- post-surgical and fracture recovery
- soft tissue injuries such as bicipital tendonitis, iliopsoas strains, carpal hyperextension
- hip/elbow dysplasia
- older pets' slowing down
Patients with neurologic problems:
- spinal cord diseases (ie. intervertebral disk disease (either being managed medically or post-surgical)
- FCE (fibrocartilagenous embolism)
- degenerative myelopathy
- lumbosacral disease
- back pain
- neck pain
- vestibular disease or imabalance
Healthy pets for improving general health/wellness
- conditions that cause muscle wasting/atrophy (ie. Diabetes, Cushings, aging changes)
- cardiovascular fitness
We also offer Integrative Medicine and Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine.